Le forum de
AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

You are so nice to share these with us.

MessageSujet: You are so nice to share these with us.   Mer 3 Aoû - 15:17

Hello. If you have obvious pixelation then a larger TV would should the same blocks just larger.If you have obvious piexelation then it's obvious on any set but it will still look worse on a larger screen. The problem here is taking into consideration deficiencies in the human eye. Smaller things are just harder to see and as result are less obvious. But having them enlargened on a larger screen brings them within the range of what the human eye can see. Of course we can't all buy larger TV sets but keeping within context of the original debate, that's a moot point. I will however agree that even though a computer monitor might be small (mines 22 inches) because of its high resolution it can be used by zooming or Pan scanning to discover flaws. If you can't get a bigger screen to enlarge the movie, then enlarge the movie on a smaller screen.Back to DVD shrink: I am being sincere when I suggest that you need to experiment a little more rather then getting caught up in supporting Shrink on faith, without first qualifying it. 13 Jun 2004 @ 8:56"Please Read!!! Post your questions only in This Thread or they will go unanswered:Help with development of BD RB: Donations at:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
You are so nice to share these with us.
Page 1 sur 1